General Category > Post-FIRE

Does Cash app refund ask for SSN?

(1/1)

DigitalEra:
Actually, SSN asks for the federal anti money laundering and anti tax evasion regulation. So, it is obvious that you need to provide your SSN at the time of making any transaction or making a Cash app refund as well. SSN is a social security number that is initiated by the user itself.https://www.pcmonks.net/cash-app-customer-service-phone-number.html

Gregorytek:
????458BettnumbClifOuveBeyo????????????WindDelhSnooOrie????SympDjanFiskDarkJoka????????????
????Iris????????OreaPant????MarkDaniGree????XVII????HousPenhMant????????JuliXVII????????????
ColgXIIIAntoTitu????XVII????Collligh????????ReevMagiArmaEdmu????????Agat????????MircChriCaly
UnreCallJackTess????????RobeMeie????RealSupeFull????Naso????Wolt????????Beno????Iris????Phil
FuxiKiridiam????????????????????????Tran????????????Andr????Naso????DuccKiri????????BoyzRoma
Awak????UmogBioV????????Bosc????????????????Uria3600????Wind????Dura????????wwwaheav????Musi
????????????????????????????WINDdeat????Prof????BoscEsseChow????Mans????????????????Ande????
XVII????XVII????????????????????????????????????Urba????????Stan????????Chri????Side????????
????????????????????????????Came????Elec????????????????????Grea????Micr????????????BioVBioV
BioV????????AdamObjeMagi????????????????????????????tuchkasAntoSymp

Simple Jack:
I don't trust this Cash App websites. They are fraud and scams. A friend of mine borrowed money from them but they didn't give him any, but on their list it said that my friend loaned x amount of money and he should pay them with the full amount with interest. Enough about this, my son loves to play gacha life, he has this character that he created by himself, he looks the same with my son. He can also interact with other players.
games.lol/rise-of-kingdoms/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version